Optimistic Leaders envision excellence for themselves and their programs, and the best outcomes for children and families. Optimistic Leaders — across every role in centers and systems — practice these five commitments:
- Think Impact to make informed decisions.
- Cultivate Self-Awareness to guide thought, emotion, and behavior.
- Nurture Relationships to support learning and collaboration.
- Refine Communication for mutual clarity and understanding.
- Activate Curiosity to find connections and continue learning.
When all adults within the early learning systems embrace their role as Optimistic Leaders for children, we will achieve the best results.